Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C Internet Website Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions shall govern the use of this Website, purchase of items from it and use/purchase of any services on or from it. The Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time without any notice by Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C and the latest Terms and Conditions will be applicable. It is advisable to regularly review the Terms and Conditions posted from time to time on the Website. As your use of the Website deems your acceptance of the Agreement, you are advised to review the Agreement documents in detail and voluntarily non-reviewing of the Agreement documents will not in any manner change or deny your acceptance to the applicable Agreement.
You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the Website. You further agreed that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
You acknowledge that you do not rely on any representation and/or warranty that has not been made specifically to you in line with the Terms and Conditions.
WEB ORDER TERMS
1. Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C reserves its right to accept or reject any orders placed for any food items and services via McDelivery™ Site. A registered user order shall be deemed as an offer to purchase food items and services and upon acceptance by Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C, it will become contract to deliver the purchased food items and services. The contract to deliver products shall automatically expire at successful delivery by us or non-delivery to the circumstances stated in the Terms and Conditions.
2. All orders placed via McDelivery™ Site or through our McDelivery™ hotline service via Tel:  shall be made for personal use only. The purchased items shall not be resold or given to any other party.
4. All orders via McDelivery™ Site or through our McDelivery™ hotline service are not subject to a minimum amount of order. There is a delivery service charge of QR/5 only to be added on any order of any amount.
5. Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C will Endeavour to ensure availability of McDelivery™ Site; however do not accept responsibility for its non-availability for any time or period. Access to the McDelivery™ Site or hotline may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our reasonable control. Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C disclaims all liability for any malfunction, suspension or interruption of the Website or hotline, including inaccessibility due to network problems.
6. You are required to review your order items in your shopping bag before making final confirmation. Once you have placed your order via McDelivery™ Site you will not be able to cancel as the food items are perishable goods and cannot be re-used, the orders cannot be changed or cancelled. It is strongly advisable to place your orders carefully.
7. Deliveries via McDelivery™ Site or through our McDelivery™ hotline service are available in the delivery zones and our Website will prompt you or our hotline personnel will inform you if our system determines that you fall within or out of the delivery zone.
8. In order for us to maintain high standards of quality and hygiene, availability of certain food items may be restricted, at the sole discretion of Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C, during the periods of equipment maintenance. For quality reasons, we do not deliver Ice cream cones, McFlurry & Sundae and Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C reserves its absolute right to restrict delivery of any other item.
9. Delivery times vary in different delivery zone and the timings are subject to change at the sole discretion of Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C without any prior notice.
10. Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C will Endeavour to ensure delivery of your orders within the indicated time-frames stated in the final order confirmation; however we do not accept responsibility for any delays due to bad weather and/or traffic congestion or any event of Force Majeure stated in the Terms and Conditions.
11. It shall be your responsibility to provide us with the correct delivery address as stated in the final confirmation order and to ensure that a person must be available at the proposed delivery time to take delivery of your placed orders. If we are not able to deliver your orders due to an incorrect delivery address or non-availability of any person to receive orders, you shall be solely liable for that and Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C shall not replace or re-deliver in such event. We shall not be responsible for any incorrectness of delivery address or non-availability to receive orders
12. Prices are quoted on the Website and may vary from time to time. The prices do not include delivery costs. Every order via McDelivery™ Site or through our McDelivery™ hotline service via Tel:  shall be subject to a service surcharge and it shall be depicted in the final confirmation of shopping bag through McDelivery™ Site and in the final invoice for orders through McDelivery™ hotline service.
13. Prices of meals may vary depending on your choice of drink or choice of products. The price of your meal will be reflected on your order form prior to confirmation.
14. A standard amount of condiments will be provided free of charge for each order depending on the order items. Excess amount of condiments may be ordered via the McDelivery™ Site / McDelivery™ hotline service - Tel:  and such order shall be subject to additional charges.
15. Every Happy Meal™ comes with a pre-assigned toy and the toy type may be substituted depending on the availability of toys. Due to non-availability of toys, Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C may at its discretion stop delivering toys with any Happy Meal™.
16. You may have some allergic reaction or sensitivity to a specific item, ingredient or product and therefore, you are strongly advised to place orders for items avoiding your allergic items. We shall not be responsible for any allergic reaction or sensitivity caused by any ordered items.
17. Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C reserves the right to change our menu, meal plans, or items, their prices at any time without prior notice.
Payment may be made via credit card or cash at the point of delivery for orders made through McDelivery™ Site and in cash at the point of delivery for orders made by phone through our McDelivery™ hotline service. We accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards. We do not accept any order for which payment authorization is not received from your credit card company. In case of refunds for payment made via credit or debit card, a minimum of 7 business days excluding holidays and bank days off is required to process the refund.
18. You acknowledge that transmission of information via Internet is not completely secure and therefore, any of your information including credit card may be subject to the risks of online transmission. Although we shall take all reasonable efforts to keep our Website secure; however we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through our Website. You confirm that you have assessed and you fully understand and accept all the risks that will and may arise from web order through our Website including error or delay caused by you, and that you hereby agree and undertake to assume all such risks including those not foreseeable at the date hereof and that you will not hold us or any other members of AL-MAOUSHERJI CATERING COMPANY Co. W.L.L. liable or responsible unless such liability arises due to gross negligence or fault on our part..
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
Material from www.McDelivery.qa and any other World Wide Web site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C or any of its related, affiliated, or subsidiary companies including without limitation McDonald’s Corporation (together, "Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C may not be copied or distributed, or republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way, without the prior written consent of Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C EXCEPTION to the above paragraph: you may download one copy of the material on one computer for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices. Modification or use of the materials for any other purpose violates Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C and McDonald’s Corporation intellectual property rights and you may be liable for infringements of intellectual property rights. The material in this Website is provided for lawful purposes only. If you download software from our Website, the software, including all files, images, contained in or generated by the software, and accompanying data (together, the "Software") are deemed to be licensed to you by Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C for your personal lawful purpose to access, visit or order from the Website. Neither title nor intellectual property rights are transferred to you in any manner, but remain with Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C and McDonald’s Corporation, who owns full and complete title. You are expressly not authorized or licensed to resell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert the Software to a human perceivable form and by doing any of the prohibited acts, you will be deemed in breach of license terms and the Terms and Conditions of the Agreement.
The following trademarks used herein are owned by the McDonald’s Corporation and its affiliates: Big Mac, Birdie, Chicken McNuggets, Filet-O-Fish, French Fry Box Design, Golden Arches, Golden Arches Logo, Grimace and Design, Hamburglar and Design, Hamburger University, Happy Meal, Happy Meal Box Design, Helping Hands Logo, Hey, i'mlovin' it, McChicken, McDrive, McFlurry, McRoyale, Ronald McDonald and Design, Veggie Burger, World Children's Day, World Children's Day Logo
All other trademarks are the property of the respective trademark owners.
RESTRICTION OF LIABILITY
Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C will not be liable for any damages or injury caused by, including but not limited to, any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, or line failure. Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C will not be liable for any damages or injury, including but not limited to, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this Website, even if there is negligence of Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C or an authorized Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or both. The above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you to the extent that applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C total liability to you for all losses, damages, and causes of action (in contract, tort including without limitation, negligence, or otherwise) will not be greater than the amount you paid to Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C for accessing this Website or the amount of your order through McDelivery™ Site.
You are prohibited from posting, uploading or transmitting to or from this Website any material/ Submission that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or is unlawful or fraudulent or amounts to unauthorized advertising, or contains viruses or any other harmful programs. You shall not misuse the Website (including hacking). Any comments or Submission that you submit through the Website must not contain any defamatory, obscene or offensive material; promote violence or discrimination; infringe the intellectual property rights of another person; breach any legal duty owed to a third party (such as a duty of confidence); promote illegal activity or invade another’s privacy; give the impression that they originate from us; or be used to impersonate another person or to misrepresent your affiliation with another person. The prohibited conduct listed above is not-exhaustive and may include any other misconduct. For any misconduct, you will indemnify and hold Al Mana Restaurants & FoodL.L.C harmless of all costs and damages which it incurs as a result of your misconduct. We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or location of anyone posting any material in breach of these conditions.
Except as described otherwise, all materials in the Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C Website are made available only to provide information about Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C. Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C controls and operates this Website from its regional office in state of Qatar and makes no representation that these materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use this Website from other locations you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C shall try reasonably to ensure that the material provided on this Website is correct and we do not extend any promise or guarantee for its correctness. The material in this Website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Al Mana Restaurants & FoodL.L.C may make changes or improvements at any time. THE MATERIAL IN THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW. Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIAL WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF OR THE RESULT OF THE USE OF THE MATERIAL IN THIS WEBSITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND/OR ITS CONTENTS SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE AND CEASE ALL OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE.
You hereby expressly acknowledge that you will not hold Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C liable for any loss or damage caused due to loss of information while undertaking any transaction through our Website. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C, its officers, directors, employees, and agents, from and against any claims, actions, or demands, including, but not limited to, reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from (i) your use of and access to the Website; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms and Conditions including web order terms; and (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; and (iv) any claim that one of your Submissions caused damage to a third party.
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under the Terms and Conditions or Web Order Terms that is caused by Force Majeure circumstances and events outside our reasonable control. Such events include (without limitation) the following:
1. Strikes, protests, lock-outs or other industrial action;
2. Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
3. Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster;
4. Impossibility of the use of shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport;
5. Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks; and
6. The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
USER LEGAL STATUS
The Website is intended for adult users who have legal capacity to enter into contracts under the applicable laws of state of Qatar Any user who is under the legal capacity age must take their legal parents acceptance to the Terms and Conditions. Minors who are below the legal capacity age are advised to exit from this Website or use it in acceptance with their legal parents. If you are a minor and using this Website by visiting or placing orders, it is deemed that you and your legal parents have accepted the Terms and Conditions. If you are a minor in all circumstances, you and/or your legal parents shall be responsible for use of the Website. As the minors are advised not to use this Website without their legal parent’s acceptance of the Terms and Conditions, Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C shall not take any responsibility of use of the Website by minors.
Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C or you may terminate this agreement at any time. You may terminate this agreement by destroying: (a) all materials obtained from all Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C sites, and (b) all related documentation and all copies and installations (together the "Materials").You may terminate this agreement by deregistering from the McDelivery™ Site. Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C may terminate this agreement immediately without notice if it finds, in its sole judgment, that you have breached any term or condition of this agreement. Upon termination, you must destroy all Materials. Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C reserves its sole right to restrict your right of use and/or link to any website provided on the Website.
These Terms and Conditions will be governed and be interpreted pursuant to the laws of state of Qatar, notwithstanding any principles of conflicts of law. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Possible evidence of use of this Website for illegal purposes will be provided to law enforcement authorities. Any dispute relating to the Terms and Conditions and use of the Website shall be referred to an independent arbitrator appointed in line with the applicable laws of state of Qatar and the relevant Qatarian Arbitration Law and any superseding law shall be applicable to the arbitration procedure. The arbitration shall be conducted at Doha, Qatar and shall be in Arabic language. The arbitrator’s decision shall be binding and final provided always that the limit of the liability will be as provided in the Terms and Conditions Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C shall also have the right to exercise its rights before any competent court outside the Kingdom of state of Qatar. Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C shall have the absolute unilateral right to revise these Terms and Conditions, without any prior notice, at any time by updating this posting Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C products and services are available in many parts of the world. However, the Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C Website may describe products and services that are not available worldwide. For your sole convenience and information, this Website may be linked to other sites which are not maintained by Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C and Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C shall not be responsible for the content of those linked sites. The inclusion of any link to such sites does not imply endorsement by Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C of the sites. We shall have the right to change, withdraw or add any links provided in the Website. All rights not expressly granted in the Terms and Conditions are reserved by Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the use of this Website.
Thank you for visiting us online at www.McDelivery.qa At Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C, we strive to do everything we can to respect the trust customers have in our brand and our commitment to your privacy is no exception.
Thanks again for visiting our web-site and for placing your trust in Al Mana Restaurants & FoodL.L.C.
Types of Information We Collect and How It Is Used
Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C only gathers personal information, such as, first and last names, addresses and email addresses, when voluntarily submitted by you. For example, personal information may be collected from you in order to get your feedback on our web sites and our products or to enter you in one of our contests or sweepstakes.
Sharing of Personal Information
Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C may share personal information within the Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C Family or the wider McDonald's Family. The Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C Family includes Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C, our subsidiaries and our affiliates. The McDonald’s Family includes McDonald’s Corporation and its subsidiaries and affiliates. Of course, any use of this information by the Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C Family or the McDonald’s Family will comply with this policy. Occasionally, with your permission, we will send marketing information to you, such as discount coupons, information about new product offerings, etc. If you do not elect to receive such materials, we will not send them to you.
Companies may be engaged by Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C to perform a variety of functions, such as, fulfilling orders, assisting with promotions, providing technical services for our web sites, etc. These companies may have access to personal information if needed to perform such functions. However, these companies may only use such personal information for the purpose of performing that function and may not use it for any other purpose.
Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C does not sell, transfer or disclose personal information to third parties outside the Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C Family or the McDonald’s Family. However, with your permission, we may, on occasion send marketing information on behalf of one of our business partners about products or services they provide that may be of interest to you. You may be asked if you wish to receive marketing materials from Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C business partners. If you elect to receive such materials, Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C will not share your personal information with such partners but rather will send a mailing or email on behalf of the partners.
Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C reserves the right to use or disclose any information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request, to protect the integrity of the site, to fulfill your requests, or to cooperate in any law enforcement investigation or an investigation on a matter of public safety.
Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C is very sensitive to privacy issues. We are proud of our longtime commitment to our customers. We are especially careful in any communications with one of our most treasured customers - children.
On our web sites, we offer many features, like games and coloring books, which do not require a child to provide any personal information. We collect only limited personal information from children 12 and under (like their email addresses) to respond to their online requests. For example, we may collect a child's email address in order to send the child a screen saver, but we promptly delete the email address from our system. Or, we may collect a child's email address in order to enter the child in a sweepstakes. We may also ask a child to provide an email address of a parent so we can notify the parent or seek consent. We will not collect more detailed information from a child 12 and younger, such as a postal address or a telephone number, without the consent of a parent or guardian. Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C will not condition a child's participation in any online activity on the child's disclosure of more personal information than is reasonably necessary to participate in that activity.
Personal information collected from children is used solely by Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C or other entities that provide technical, fulfillment or other services to Al Mana Restaurants & FoodL.L.C. For example, such entities may provide services, such as, improving our web sites, fulfilling requests or administering sweepstakes. This personal information is not sold or transferred to third parties.
We urge parents to regularly monitor and supervise their children's on-line activities.
Cookies are text files placed in your computer's browser to store your preferences. Cookies do not contain personally identifiable information; however, once you choose to furnish a site with personally identifiable information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie.
Links to Other Sites
We may offer links to sites that are not operated by Al Mana Restaurants & Food L.L.C. If you visit one of these linked sites, you should review their privacy and other policies. We are not responsible for the policies and practices of other companies, and any information you submit to those companies is subject to their privacy policies.